Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skype features
Sad 
Hi. I have been using skype as my regular communication tool with my husband for 7-8 years already but to be honest, I'm not really 100% familiar with all its features. Our company uses it as well for online meetings and we're trying to find out if it has a feature to record a meeting. Can someone help me find out? I've been checking the tools/settings/conversations above but I just couldn't find it. Or maybe it just doesn't have that feature at all  Huh In case you know or if you can suggest another app, please leave a comment here. Thanks.
Hi! You can record a Skype meeting but you need a program to do it. Evaer supports recording Skype video calls to your hard disk with side-by-side, separate files, audio-only, local-webcam-only and remote-webcam-only mode. Up to 10 ways Skype group video recording is supported. It's very easy to use with friendly UI.
Aha so just as I though, I'd need a separate program for that. Good thing I did a research beforehand so I already know of a good software. I like it because it looks like it has great security and added features like recording. I'm 100% sure that my boss will approve this.

http://www.brothercloud.com/omnijoin/fea...tings.aspx
In our company were using skype and it's official and it's the best.For now they have more features for example buy credits to text and call mobile numbers if i know and it's working