Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wanted full wap community script with all files
Hello all I'm new ere and its a very well informative site. Can anyone please help me ? I'm looking for a Free wap chat community script. I need a full script with all files attached to connect and use site. I've downloaded countless zip files and none work I wud like a nice community with good security if possible I was wondering if one of you guys ere cud help me. I like the sri wap community scripts and asian ones in general I just can't seem to find one that works or is just not complete with all files needed
Didn't you downloaded this lavalair script ?

http://www.webmasterlanka.com/Thread-lav...-1k-nathda
hello Raiden, thanks for the share ive just downloaded the lavalair script one just now nice one budSmile will upload it soon hope it works ok as i really cant find one that works. ive downloaded the friendzcafe one before it uploads fine but it says error cannot connect to the data base. it says its fullly rooted but still cant get in to work and connect. ive u have any insructions i would be more then gratefull
hello raiden ,thanks foryour help. ive just downloaded the lavalair one now nice oneSmile Ive also downloaded the friendzcafe one several times.from several sources, and i just cant get fc script to work and connect as it says error cannot to data base each n every time. if u have instructions i wouldbe more then gratefull. it uploads ok i put in localhost db username and pword etc but it never works o connects yet it uploads fine
Create a MYSQL database and Import database sql file (located in SQL folder).
(04-17-2015, 07:05 PM)jumperman Wrote: hello raiden ,thanks foryour help. ive just downloaded the lavalair one now nice oneSmile Ive also downloaded the friendzcafe one several times.from several sources, and i just cant get fc script to work and connect as it says error cannot to data base each n every time. if u have instructions i wouldbe more then gratefull. it uploads ok i put in localhost db username and pword etc but it never works o connects yet it uploads fine

I've installed the lavalair script and connected it ok thanks raiden ? but how do I do the following... 1. Make myself the site owner ? And 2. How do I change site name from chatlanka to my own chosen name ?
1. You should manually edit database ( users table ) to add owner permission to your nick . set perms as 4 .
2. Site name can be change by editing language php file
when i register is show this error : Unknown mysql error try registering later
can somebody help me?
It also appears on my screen. I register it also and it says: Unknown mysql error try registering later. How can I fix this one?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  admin sir need farm game full scrypt nighty 1 3,590 01-04-2020, 01:23 AM
Last Post: creative777
  gychat.com script needed z-khan 1 3,401 04-25-2017, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Mzbangtidy
  Facebook replica script buddylove 3 7,265 08-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Raiden