Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vulnerability management
Because hacking, spamming and all other web and network security concerns are trending, I think it's about time for us to consider a more advanced way of protecting our website, network and all other work applications. We got the idea about vulnerability management but our question is, is it really worth investing? Aside from this, may we please know the common practices you do to keep your web and network secured all the time? Thanks.
Yes, it is. You get to secure your site and you never have to worry about the hackers anymore.
Just wanna share my ideas guys, you can read this or just ignore.

I am sure all may believe that no one is safe in terms of computer security. But despite this, it is your own responsibility to at least secure your stuffs or account. You can do this by using network vulnerability testing tools. There are a lot of reasons why you need this but I will give you one valid and threatening reason. See below.

1. Ransome Ware virus- where in you can never use your computer again unless you contact and pay the person who did this.  I hope you will not be a victim.
The real thing make sure you are updated and you always update your scripts os etc