Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What hobbies are you on right now?
What hobby do you spend your time on just to relieve stress/loneliness or anxiety?
I'm currently doing swimming and playing games (probably card-games like solitaire & poker). ... and you?
Following up on this.
(12-16-2020, 08:55 AM)Tanzi Wallis Wrote: What hobby do you spend your time on just to relieve stress/loneliness or anxiety?
I'm currently doing swimming and playing games (probably card-games like solitaire & poker). ... and you?

I play a Rubix cube or playing golf with my friends. Lately, my stress is relieving so I think I'm going to be fine.
(12-28-2020, 09:54 AM)terrycrash Wrote: I play a Rubix cube or playing golf with my friends. Lately, my stress is relieving so I think I'm going to be fine.
I also like to play Rubix cube but honestly don't know how to play that game. Recently found this article https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/...RsQAvD_BwE and found it worth to share.
You are the only one I can talk about here, terrycrash. How are you right now buddy? Feeling good?
(12-31-2020, 03:29 PM)Tanzi Wallis Wrote: You are the only one I can talk about here, terrycrash. How are you right now buddy? Feeling good?
You don't have to mention it. It's my pleasure. So busy lately and forgot to do my exercise. It's really different if you haven't been able to exercise, seem like I'm about to lose my mind and body, lol
(01-04-2021, 09:01 AM)terrycrash Wrote: You don't have to mention it. It's my pleasure. So busy lately and forgot to do my exercise. It's really different if you haven't been able to exercise, seem like I'm about to lose my mind and body, lol
It is definitely true. You shouldn't give up on yourself and do more workouts, It's for the better of yourself.