Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna Know abt webdesign..
I m newbie in this section i knw Something abt html,css,java script...Want to knw how i can start coding ya design my website,step by step help plz..
start with w3schools.com. there are lot of tutorials and guides for you to start with. You can even test your own codes there
Use Dreamwaver & Fireworks and start bulding your wap/web site.
Since you are a novice for the web industry, I would like to suggest you to learn the basic HTML and CSS. You can refer http://www.w3schools.com/ website and if you have any queries please engage with us in this community.
Most CPanels have a sort of a website builder, so you should get familiar with HTML a little, but it’s not a necessary requirement. You can find via search lots of websites with basic HTML tags.  

There are also many premade templates, lots of them are free on condition that you leave links of its producers on your website. It’s a good thing to learn how to work with templates.

In addition, every CPanel has Softaculous with numerous scripts of blogs, shops, forums, directories, etc. Just install the script and work as an administrator. Big Grin   But not all of the scripts are free.
(04-20-2014, 12:27 PM)chamara20 Wrote: Use Dreamwaver & Fireworks and start bulding your wap/web site.

You can build credible sites with Dreamweaver, that's what I know.