Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PayPal alternative suggestions?
Hey guys...I hate PayPal. Anyone using anything similar they would recommend that sends and track invoices and also is a way to transfer money to and from bank account? Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Johnvereen for this post:
  • Shelleygreen
Sadly there is no viable alternative to paypal, it pays to play safe from the beginning. You better get your account restored as soon as you can.You may want to look into TransferWise, and other local payment solutions depending upon where you may be from. They may be helpful, They also have lowest cost for transferring payment anywhere within lowest price.
Hi, some that I know are Apple Pay or Samsung Pay but according to some it is not delivering services with a variety of options like Paypal. How about Google wallet? It is also good in sending money anywhere.
Unfortunately, Sri Lankan nationals cannot receive money from other websites to Paypal. PayPal allows using an account only for purchases in the USA.
There are lots of payment processors on the web, like Payza, Payeer, Webmoney, OkPay, PerfectMoney. But most websites in the USA use only PayPal. Recently bitcoin payments become more and more popular.
I agree with Apple Pay and Bitcoin payments.
Yeah. It's tougher for Middle East countries. I actually have one employee in Pakistan and I pay him through Payoneer. But they are kind of very secured because they would ask you to send a photo ID, a photo of your card and all other stuff.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up PayPal Sri Lanka Raiden 0 3,583 05-21-2014, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Raiden