Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to earn money online ?
There are lot of online money making methods ..do you know any legit method to earn decent income online ?
you shoud choose a real earning money site 1st
I think first get a good secure script an have very good traffic with hundreds of users online. And place adds to the site... I saw few very secure scripts that dont even hav good features but theres over 5000 online. That site is making gold
yep, If you have good site with lots of traffic ..you can earn money by adding Adsense or any other ads
(06-19-2013, 03:23 PM)Raiden Wrote: There are lot of online money making methods ..do you know any legit method to earn decent income online ?

Ya, There are many ways to make money online.
Here by i list out the ways to earn money through online. They are,
1.Google Adsense
2.Affiliate Program
3.Blogging
4.Sell products relevant to your blog.
5. writing article .
6 Reseller business
Among those I would suggest to you start reseller business to earn money. Reselling business is the most profitable online business. Reselling business is nothing but getting service from someone fixing high rate and then earning amount by getting commission from them. To start this you must first have reseller account .To get reseller account visit Goresellers.com here they provide two reseller plans you can choose one among them based on your needs. Using which you can buy domain names, website builder service, web designing services and so on. After that you can fix high rate for those services and sold them. You can earn quick cash through this method. According to me reseller business is one of the best way to make money online.
If you have any skill like article writing ,graphic design ,web design or any other ,you can earn some money with these legit sites.

freelancer.com
odesk.com
elance.com
fiverr.com
(02-12-2014, 10:22 AM)Raiden Wrote: If you have any skill like article writing ,graphic design ,web design or any other ,you can earn some money with these legit sites.

freelancer.com
odesk.com
elance.com
fiverr.com

Yes. You are right. If anyone do not have any skill then they can earn from those sites. Smile
Freelancing website to earn money online.
check out lifehack.org http://www.lifehack.org/articles/money/5...nline.html
Earning money online is an easy way to boost our income nowadays. I saw a lot of people going online and so, I just thought that one of the best ways to earn online is by online marketing. One can promote a site and get paid by just posting on any of the social media platforms like facebook, instagram, twitter and so many others.