Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entertainment and fun site
I found katzzo.com is good entertainment  and fun website. The topic there are really interesting what are your views about this site.
Hello, everyone, how are you doing?
We are in the middle of crisis and we cannot afford to feel fine.
Most are stressed out and really anxious about what will happen with this pandemic. Physical, mental and emotional health is at stake. Sad
I agree, this is really life threatening. I can't even really sleep soundly thinking of what will happen if numbers will continue to rise.
(04-17-2020, 07:33 AM)terrycrash Wrote: I agree, this is really life threatening. I can't even really sleep soundly thinking of what will happen if numbers will continue to rise.

We need to be positive and healthy to survive this pandemic.
(04-19-2020, 01:30 PM)Tanzi Wallis Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 07:33 AM)terrycrash Wrote: I agree, this is really life threatening. I can't even really sleep soundly thinking of what will happen if numbers will continue to rise.

We need to be positive and healthy to survive this pandemic.

I am so disappointed with some States, the medical frontliners even stand before their vehicles just to show that their move is a bad decision. What is happening America? Sad
I had a brilliant idea to create a Dating site. During the pandemic, how different sites seem popular to me. Yesterday I registered on a similar site - https://j4l.com , and I thought, why not write a similar site myself, initially I see it just as an exchange of likes as in all Dating apps.