Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Photo Editing Application
My boyfriend and I will have our 2-year anniversary next month. I'm planning to surprise him with a collage of our pictures after having a major fight last week. What do you think is the best photo editing application online that is free? Thanks for all the help!
(07-31-2018, 11:04 AM)Tanzi Wallis Wrote: My boyfriend and I will have our 2-year anniversary next month. I'm planning to surprise him with a collage of our pictures after having a major fight last week. What do you think is the best photo editing application online that is free? Thanks for all the help!

The one I have on my phone is Pic Jointer Grid Photo Collage. Well, that is only if you will just post it on social media. However, if you want to print it, try this one: https://www.photojoiner.net/collage-maker/editor. I heard about Spark Adobe too but I don't have an account so I'm not sure if it is free. So just check and best of luck! I like your idea...that's so sweet! I wish you more love and years together.  Heart
Thank you hesitantmaelyn. That is surely a big help. I've been looking and trying different apps but I can't find the one that is really a good fit. ill try your suggestion and maybe they are the apps I'm looking for. I also hope that my partner would like this idea.