ServerLanka Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addiction to mobile phones
Guys, are you familiar with "Nomophobia"? It is commonly related to the fear of being without a mobile phone. I guess, its an addiction. I am asking because most teens seem to be addicted to their smartphones including mine. Some have excessive use of it.  How will I know if it's a phobia or a disorder? How can a person cope with Nomophobia?
(07-05-2018, 04:48 PM)Tanzi Wallis Wrote: Only Registered users can view linksGuys, are you familiar with "Nomophobia"? It is commonly related to the fear of being without a mobile phone. I guess, its an addiction. I am asking because most teens seem to be addicted to their smartphones including mine. Some have excessive use of it.  How will I know if it's a phobia or a disorder? How can a person cope with Nomophobia?
Nomophobia is like being too attached to a mobile phone for no reason at all and a person can't go without it.
I'm familiar with it but coping with such a disorder takes time.
Nomophobia can be linked to a kind of addiction to a mobile phone. A person who displays an unusual habit will need guidance and help already.
Thanks to all your opinion! I have read from a page of Only Registered users can view links, that getting more info about nomophobia is the primary step in overcoming the fear of mobile phone disconnection. There could be different approaches to therapy as a treatment for such kind of disorder.